Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the SGH tender (unified tender for all GCC countries) from A to Z, including but not limited to:
- Identifying key opportunities for growth and building an action plan accordingly
- Sourcing suppliers that are in line with the client requirements in terms of price and quality
- Visiting suppliers in Asia and Europe and leading negotiations to cement partnerships between these suppliers and the company
- Ensuring that all suppliers are duly registered and approved
- Following up on the evaluation of all products for each supplier in multiple regions, including but not limited to: (a) ensuring the samples have been correctly prepared, (b) managing prompt submission of the samples, (c) interacting with end users and decision makers to guarantee approval, (d) following up on results submission and official approval by the SGH board
- Report directly to the General Manager with timely reports and strategic plans
7+ years in sales and marketing with a major supplier of medical disposable supplies. Candidate must be very detail-oriented and highly organized. Extensive experience in tenders and supplier relations is required.
Undergraduate or higher
Excellent command of English and Arabic is a must
About our client
Our Client is a leading distributor for major global manufacturers in the Healthcare and Hospitality industries .