Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Register company’s invoices and general expenses
- Inter-Companies transactions (MASE & IBCO)
- Appling Analytical accounting processes in SAP.
- Perform the monthly closing reports for Service Companies in Jordan, Bahrain and Egypt in addition to the comments and economic data.
- Responsible for TAX activities in Egypt and Jordan
- Preparing all kind of reports required by Finance Manager
- Prepare the profitability by client for Services Company.
- Maintain all account receivable balances and action plan to collect the outstanding balance for the Service Company.
- Posting assets (AA )and any other necessary documents,
- Prepare all the reconciliation related to the intercompany.
- Ensure the rebilling of GM & AXA and another direct services contract signed in the future
- Confirm the Statement of account for the entire direct contract.
- Monitoring the calculation Management fees due to Jordan, From Bahrain and Egypt
- Working with all requirements related to external and internal audit Service Company for MEBU till finalizing yearly financial statement
- Ensure that financial records on “SAP” system are up-to-date.
- To undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be allocated by General Manager , deputy General manager and Finance Manager
Education: Bachelor in accounting or any related field
Professional Experience: minimum 8 years of working experience in accounting filed (Insurance filed is preferred)
Language: Fluent in English & Arabic is a MUST, other languages will be valuable
About our client
Our Client is a global insurance, reinsurance and services company.